"THERE ARE MANY MORE BAD DESIGNERS THAN BAD CLIENTS IN THE WORLD…IT’S NOT A CLIENT’S JOB TO KNOW HOW DESIGN NEEDS TO WORK, IT IS A DESIGNER’S JOB."
- Mike Monteiro - Co-founder of Mule Design
"Let it taste the way it should" Advertising Agency: DDB, Dubai, UAE
(Source: adsoftheworld.com, via karenhurley)
Humanitarian 3D Printing "Make-A-Thon"
The 13 projects currently in progress:
- Printed hand to allow 9 year old Natanel to hold a ball
- Crutches that can convert to a walker for Stel
- Printed shoe for Roy, who has an injured foot due to a hand grenade
- Keyboard design to allow easy command prompts for Ofer
- Brain controlled robotic hand
- A musical instrument to assist in rhythm coordination
- Design to help Liron walk dogs in his wheelchair
- A headpiece that have sensory abilities for those that are blind
- Allowing kid in wheelchair to be a goalie in soccer
- Eye-control glasses that prompt commands for computers
- Pressure relief system for those in wheelchairs
- Beach tennis for those with quadriplegia
- A greater measuring program for those with Lou Gehrig’s disease
"WE THOUGHT, WHY NOT GET DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES RATHER THAN BUILD ON WHAT WE THINK WE KNOW?"
- Carlos Rodriguez-Pastor on designing Innova Schools with IDEO
Creative agency Leo Burnett France created a delightfully clever set of illustrations for the new Jeep ad campaign: “See whatever you want to see.” When viewed one way, each image shows an animal. When turned upside-down, however, a second creature is revealed in the illustration.
Evolve - Playthings
New ad from McCann New York. Really funny and interesting approach to a more serious topic. I definitely agree with this message!